Latam Airlines Cancellation Policy
Discuss the cancellation policy of Latam airlines
Latam Airlines is a famous airline in Chile that has strong air connectivity with the majority of countries. Every year a lot of people travel to and from Chile that’s why they fly to many destinations. Apart from the booking facility, their cancellation process is equally convenient. Thus if unfortunately your plans get canceled then you can cancel your flights and apply for a refund without having to worry. There is a certain Latam Airlines cancellation policy that can help you to find the cancellation process and guidelines for refund. If you are not aware of the cancellation procedures then look below for the steps.
Steps to cancel a flight in Latam Airlines
- To cancel a flight, start with logging in to the official website of the Latam Airlines
- Now click on my trips on the extreme right side of the panel
- Now tap on cancel flights and move ahead
- Enter your booking number and name and press enter. As your other flight details load, confirm the details and cancel your flight doling as suggested on the screen.
- As done, you will be notified of the cancellation.
Cancellation policies of Latam Airlines
- According to the 24 hours policy of Latam, if you cancel your flight within 24 hours of initial bookings then you will not be charged with any cancellation fee
- Whereas if you cancel flight post 24 hours till the day flight is set to depart then you will be charged. And the cancellation fee will be decided on the basis of the flight fare.
- Moreover, if you fail to show up on the flight without any prior information then your flight fare will be fortified.
Refund policies of the Latam Airlines
- You will get a full refund if you cancel your flight within 24 hours of flight reservations.
- In case your cancellation is after 24 hours then you will be eligible for the flight refund only after deduction of a cancellation fee.
- And the cancellation fee will be decided on the basis of the flight ticket you purchased in the first place.
- The refund amount will be credited within seven working days the same way you made the payment in the first place. For a few flights, there could also be some travel credit that you can use for booking another flight in the near future.
And that’s how you can cancel your flight and apply for the refund at the same time with the help of the Latam Airlines ticket refund policy. And you will be done. For more inquiries, you can contact the customer care of the Latam Airline.
Latam Airlines COVID refund policy
Looking for the refund policy due to Covid-19 on Latam Airlines? Well, this post will help you with the same and provide you the relevant info. Besides, Latam’s refund policy is quite helpful for you with your interrupted travel plans due to the pandemic. Here’s how.
Refund Policy Due To Covid-19 On Latam Airlines: Important Guidelines
- As per the Latam Airlines COVID refund policy, passengers can change their flight’s dates without paying any additional cost, penalties, or fare differences (same destination and cabin class) but no later than December 31, 2020. The new Latam Airline’s flight ticket will be only valid until the expiration date of the original ticket and can be changed by contacting the airline’s customer services.
- Passenger can also request a Travel Voucher (valid for 12 months) for their original ticket with the worth equivalent to the purchase amount and use it for future bookings.
- For Latam bookings valid up to April 30, 2020, passengers can choose to cancel their itineraries and use their values to reschedule travel plans until December 31, 2020.
For more information on the Latam Airlines COVID refund policy, you can connect with the airline’s customer services and talk to the representatives.