Lufthansa airlines is known for the services it provides in the aviation sector both to domestic and international locations. It is known for its large fleet size and the connectivity it provides to different parts of the world with excellent level services and facilities. Lufthansa believes in not only satisfying the customers while they are flying but also in the support while they are sitting at their homes and they face any particular query related to their reservations or booking.
One of the major services provided by Lufthansa for the ease of their customers is the name change policy. The Lufthansa Airlines name change policy is discussed thoroughly in the below mentioned points;
Name Change Policy with Lufthansa Airlines
The name change policy with Lufthansa can be understood with the help of the following points;
Often while making a reservation in a jiffy people tend to miswrite their names. We all know our names are the words we have written innumerable times in our lives. But still mistakes do take place.
- If we miswrite our name, the policy allows us to change the name on the reservation ticket.
- If you are a premium member and you recently got married and changed your surname then it also allows you to change the name on your account with the help of name change policy.
- The name change applies to both the First and the Last name.
- It does not allow you to reverse the order of the first and the last name though due to security reasons.
- Therefore, these measures are created so that one doesn’t face problem while they are boarding their flight and the name does not matches with their document.
Steps for Name change
If you wish to change the name on the ticket of your reservation then follow the below mentioned steps;
- Login to the official website of Lufthansa airlines.
- Locate and click on Manage booking section of the page.
- Once you do, it will ask you to input the credentials like your booking reference number for the ticket and your last name for the verification.
- Enter the details and click on ‘Find my Booking’
- On the following page, it will have all the bookings you have under that name and booking reference number.
- Choose the flight you wish to change the name for.
- Click on edit to change the name on the ticket.
- Change the name as desired and then click on save.
- Once you do, you’ll be receiving an email from Lufthansa with the modifications you made on your ticket and with a new E-ticket which you can showcase at the time of boarding your flight.
Therefore, with the help of the above mentioned points one can easily go through the pattern of the Check out the steps for Lufthansa Name Change Policy and can made the necessary changes in a very hassle free and timely manner.
Fix the problem if name does not changes
Very rare but quite possible times, if the name does not changes on the reservation of your ticket for the flight and you need to board the flight in a day or two then no worries, measures to problems like this are also created. You can easily sort out this solution by contacting the Lufthansa Airlines phone number which you easily find with the help of the below mentioned steps;
- Login or continue as a guest on the official website of Lufthansa airlines.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page.
- Under the section of Customer services click on Help and Contact.
- It will open a new webpage which will consist of all the departments in which a passenger can have query.
- Under the contact options, you’ll find the departments for query.
- Select the department.
- A drop down menu will appear which will ask for your location.
- Input the location and the official customer service number for Lufthansa will be provided.
- The days and hours for calling the executive are mentioned as well.
Therefore, with the help of the above mentioned points one can easily contact the Lufthansa Airlines phone number in a hassle free manner.