SAS Airlines Customer Service
SAS is the abbreviation of Scandinavian Airlines System and is headquartered in Solna, Sweden. This airline consists of 169 aircraft in its fleet which is used to operate scheduled services to more than 123 destinations across the world.
The airline is known to offer an outstanding and wonderful service that satisfies customers and make their journey a memorable one. Scandinavian airlines not only travels to major cities but also covers remote areas in certain countries. Knowing about the basic details of SAS airline and SAS airlines customer service, let us make you aware of some destinations that this airline is operated.
SAS Cheap Flight Deals
The Scandinavian airline used to offer cheap flight deals to more than 120 destinations. And some of the most travelled destinations are enlisted below:
- Copenhagen, Denmark: This destination is another hub of SAS airlines.
- Countries like France, Germany, Czech Republic, Ireland, Italy, The Philippines, Sri Lanka etc. The airline offers its services on daily basis.
- Cities like Croatia, Cagliari, Phuket, Antalya, Boston etc have seasonal flights by Scandinavian airlines.
With the regular to seasonal flight services operated by this airline, the Scandinavian airline is a must try the next time you book the flight by contacting SAS airlines customer services.
Learn How Does Online Check-in System Works...
If the passenger has an urge to check in then they can proceed by opting for online check-in option. The steps associated are stated below:
- Launch the web browser and go to the official website of SAS airlines.
- Tap on “WEb check-in” option at the top of the page and then enter the information asked.
- After entering the booking number and last name tap enter to continue.
- Check the details that are printed and tap on the name of passengers who are ready to check in.
- Then enter the passport number of each passenger and then add the necessary documents.
- Complete the process by tapping on “Print Boarding Pass”.
The passenger is free to contact SAS airlines customer service anytime for assistance.
SAS Baggage Policy
- The passengers are allowed to take the baggage not weighing more than 32 kg.
- The dimensions of the baggage should not exceed 158 cm in total and every passenger is allowed 1 piece of bag.
- The passenger is allowed to take 1 carry bag along not exceeding 8 kg in weight.
- The dimension of cabin baggage should be 55 x 40 x 23 cm.
Therefore, for further information, the passenger may contact SAS airlines customer service.