Shenzhen Airlines and its Reservation Services
Shenzhen is a China-based airline, which operates domestic as well as international flights. The primary base of Shenzhen Airlines is situated in the Shenzhen Bao’an International Airport. Other than this Shenzhen Airlines has also many operating bases located in different places such as Nanning, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Nanjing, Wuxi, and Xi’an. Shenzhen Airlines is also a member of Star Alliance.
Shenzhen Airlines fleet Size and connectivity
According to the latest statistics, Shenzhen Airlines fleet size carries150 or more in-service airplanes from a range of distinct Airbuses. Besides, Shenzhen Airlines has connectivity to almost all the major cities and also runs to several international destinations including South Korea, Japan, Indonesia, Singapore, and Taiwan.
Shenzhen Airlines Booking
Making a booking on Shenzhen Airlines flight is very easy, as they have a very simple reservation system. They offer a few ways of booking a ticket with them, among which an online booking system is the most convenient. If you are not acquainted with the Shenzhen Airlines online reservation process, follow the enlisted steps.
- Visit the official website of Shenzhen Airlines and go to the booking section
- Then choose pre-book fly tickets, next enter your departure and arrival city names
- Next, choose your departure date and tap flight inquiry button
- Now a list of flights will open in front of you, choose the best fit for the final booking
- Next, select your payment mode and pay for the tickets
- Finally, Shenzhen Airlines will send a booking confirmation mail once payment is made
Shenzhen Airlines onboard services
- When you are flying with Shenzhen Airlines, you can enjoy several services on board, as listed below.
- Shenzhen Airlines offers a range of meals, snacks, and drinks to the passengers on board. Passengers can also order special meals such as vegetarian meals, dietary food, baby meals, etc.
- Travelers flying to Beijing can enjoy the free Wi-Fi service on board.
- Shenzhen Airlines also offer few entertainment choices to the passengers on board. They keep on updating the entertainment options on a regular basis for meeting the requirements of different passengers.
- Shenzhen Airlines has installed broadcast and radio services in the cabin for connecting travelers to the flight crew members. Passengers can get the flight information like route, time, weather, etc. by using it.
Baggage Policy of Shenzhen Airlines
Luggage is the main concern of people while traveling on a flight. You must acknowledge the baggage policy of Shenzhen Airlines once your booking is confirmed with them. Shenzhen Airlines has a very substantial baggage policy, as discussed below.
- Shenzhen Airlines business-class and first-class passengers are allowed to carry two sets of carry-on baggage each without extra charge.
- All the passengers carrying another type of ticket are allowed to carry only one bag each on the flight cabin.
- The carry-on bag must not be more than 11 lbs in weight and above 45 inches in size.
- Travelers have to make sure that their carry-on bag should fit perfectly either in the overhead bin or under the front seat.
- Shenzhen Airlines First class and business class travelers are allowed to bring two checked bags with them during the journey.
- While economy class travelers can bring only one bag per person on their journey with Shenzhen Airlines
- The maximum allowed weight of the checked bag is 50 lbs for economy class travelers. While the business and first-class travelers are allowed to carry a checked bag of up to 70 lbs of weight.
Shenzhen Airlines Customer Service
Shenzhen Airlines has a very supportive customer care team, with whom you can ask the different queries about their reservations and services. Shenzhen Airlines contact number for connecting to their customer care team is individually available for domestic and international passengers. You can contact on this number anytime for asking the queries about Shenzhen airlines.