How To Change Name On Singapore Airlines Ticket?
Singapore Airlines is a well known flag carrier and is the largest airline in Singapore. It is famous for its fascination service, amazing deals and passenger friendly policies. Singapore Airlines allow the passengers to book their flight with Singapore Airlines, change their flight, cancel their flight and claim refunds for their cancelled flight in a flexible and easy way.
Singapore Airlines also provides its online services to the customers through which the customers can book, cancel, claim refund and even can make changes to their Singapore Airlines flight. Passengers who wish to make changes to their flight time, date, seat destination and even to their name printed on the pre- booked flight ticket under the name correction policy of Singapore Airlines.
So, if you have a booking with Singapore Airlines and the name printed on your ticket is not correct, then you can definitely make changes to the name by following a very simple procedure. To make a name change on tickets for Singapore Airlines in a hassle free and convenient way you just need to follow some very simple steps.
Process to change a name on ticket with Singapore Airlines
Singapore Airlines passengers can make changes to their name by visiting the official website of the airlines and filling a name change request form. They also need to provide an official document with the same name also for verification. To complete this procedure in a hassle free way, the passengers can follow the steps given below:
- Singapore Airlines passengers first need to visit the official website of the airline.
- Now the Singapore Airlines passengers need to go to the Manage Booking section.
- In the Manage Booking section, Singapore Airlines passengers need to search for the booking in which they wish to make the changes by entering the booking details.
- Now, Singapore Airlines passengers need to select the flight change option.
- After selecting the flight change option, the passengers can make changes to their name in the booking.
- Now the passengers will be asked to provide some official documents for verification.
- Passengers of Singapore Airlines now need to follow the instructions given and complete the procedure by making the payment.
The passengers will have to make the payment for making a change if they are not eligible for a free change with Singapore Airlines. To know more about name change, passengers need to go through the name change policy of the airline.
Name Correction Policy-Singapore Airlines
- The name printed on the ticket should be the same as the name of the passenger printed on the passport.
- Passengers cannot change their complete name in the booking. They are just allowed to correct the small spelling mistakes.
- If any passenger wishes to change the name due to marriage then the passenger will have to provide the marriage certificate for making the change.
- Passengers can make changes to their name for free within 24 hours of the actual purchase.
- Singapore Airlines charge a change fee for making changes to the booking name, after 24 hours of the purchase.
- The changes to the booking name cannot be made through call. Passengers can only do it online or by visiting the booking counter of Singapore Airlines.
For more details about name correction policy - Singapore Airlines, the passengers can visit the official website of Singapore Airlines or they can also contact the customer support team of the airline to get the answers for all their queries.