Does Swiss Airlines Have Group Travel?
Based in Switzerland, Swiss International airline is a popular national airline which operates scheduled services in Asia, South America, Europe, Africa, and North America. Besides, the scheduled services, the airline also offers its customers with online and inflight services to make their travel with the airline comfortable.
Further, for the passengers who are looking for Swiss international Airlines Group Booking service, here you will be provided with the complete details about the group booking service and procedure.
Booking group tickets with Swiss International airlines
For those who are planning to book group reservations with Swiss International Airlines, the airline provides a group booking service to its passengers where one can add up to 40 people while booking a group ticket subject to some terms and conditions discussed below:
- This service is only available for the flights operated by Swiss.
- Further, the groups should have at least 10 or more people of which 1 should be an adult.
- In addition, any child under the age of 2 should be accompanied by an adult.
Further, there are various advantages of booking a group Swiss airline flight ticket which is discussed below.
Advantages of booking a group ticket with Swiss airlines:
- Book group reservations online for 40 people ( Max.)
- Payment can be made via usual mode
- Further, one can change the name of the passengers until the tickets are issued
- Moreover, the passenger is provided with an option to issue tickets immediately or later.
- In addition, the passenger can also save their processing charges.
- Furthermore, the passenger can also manage their reservations online using an online manager service.
How To Book Group Tickets With Swiss Airlines?
- For booking group flight tickets, launch the airline website.
- After that, navigate to the group booking section and proceed.
- Select the flight type for your group reservations and provide a suitable start and endpoint for your journey.
- Further, select a journey date for your reservations and proceed.
- Thereafter, select the number of passengers with suitable cabin classes for confirming the group reservations.
- Now, from the provided list select a flight on which you wish to book a group reservation.
- And then, select the seat assignment for your confirming your group reservations.
- Further, you can also add additional services for your group reservations.
- Once all the details and requirements are confirmed, provide the information of the passengers traveling.
- Then, click on the Continue option and move ahead with the payment options.
- Thereafter, select a mode of payment and confirm your reservations with the airline.
And with the completion of this process, one can easily book group reservations with Swiss Airlines. However, if a passenger still has issues, they can feel free to contact the Swiss airlines directly.