Thai Airways Name Correction Policy
Get complete information regarding the name change policy of Thai Airways
Have you already confirmed reservations with Thai Airways and misspelled your name while booking the ticket? Then, you don't need to fret out as in this article you will be offered the complete guidelines to change the name for Thai Airways booking and modify their itinerary in time.
Guidelines for changing the name on Thai Airways booking
For the travelers who are looking for the details on Thai Airways name correction policy, they can check out the policy pointers mentioned below and modify their booking in time to avoid issues at the time of travel.
- As per the guidelines, a certain name change to the itinerary will apply to the whole of the booking. And if traveling with the partner airlines, then the same changes will apply to the Thai booking.
- For the particular changes to the reservations, the traveler is charged with a certain fee.
- Besides, the name change is allowed depending on the various factors that one can confirm by reaching out to the reservation department of the airline.
- And as per the name change policy, name correction is permitted only before the check-in. However, the name change on the reservations is not permitted.
- The change name is only permitted for the Cash Receipt and Tax Invoice.
Thus, these are the few guidelines of Thai Airways name change policy that one needs to abide by before modifying the name on the itinerary. And for the travelers who are not aware of the name change process, they can check out the detailed procedure mentioned below.
Procedure to change the name for the Thai Airways booking
1) Online name change
For the travelers who are willing to change or correct name for their Thai Airways booking, they can check out the quick steps mentioned below:
- Begin the name change process by visiting the official website of the airline.
- Now, the traveler needs to select the manage booking tab and provide the details of the reservations.
- Further, the traveler can opt for the name change option and proceed with the process.
- Then, the traveler can select the name that they wish to add to the itinerary and provide the required documentation.
- If required, the traveler can make payment for the applicable name change service.
- Once the request is submitted, the traveler will be offered the updated itinerary to avoid issues at the time of travel.
Thus, this is the complete information on how one can correct and change the name for the itinerary after abiding by Thai Airways name change policy. And for those looking for an alternative procedure can check out the details discussed below.
2) Offline name change process
For the travelers who are looking for the details on how to correct and change the name for Thai Airways booking offline, here are the steps that one can follow:
- The traveler can request the name change by reaching out to the reservation department of the airline.
- Also, the traveler can request the name change by sending a letter to the official mailing address of the airline that is 6 Larn Luang Road, Bangkok 10100, Thailand.
- Lastly, the traveler can send an official email to the mailing address of the airline, email@example.com.
Fees for changing and correcting name for the Thai Airways booking
Besides, for the travelers who are looking for information regarding fees as mentioned in the Thai Airways name correction policy, a fee of 125 USD will be charged along with the service fee of SGD 30.
Besides, for more info regarding the same, one can reach out to the Thai airlines customer service.