WestJet Flight Change Policy
Important Guidelines From The Flight Change & Same Day Flight Change Policies Of WestJet: Overview
Booked your flight tickets with WestJet but looking for info on its flight change policy and same-day flight change guidelines? Well, changing a flight ticket can be quite important in making last-minute changes. Besides, this can also help you with avoiding inconveniences that may happen due to cancellations. However, one should about the important guidelines that come with flight change or same-day flight change process.
Now, almost every airline like WestJet Airlines lets you change its flight tickets without any difficulty. Therefore, read this post further and get to know about the WestJet flight change policy and the same day change policy.
Flight Change Policy Of WestJet Airlines
- WestJet Airlines lets you change its flight tickets within 24 hours after the ticket purchase but you’ll be payable for the fare differences and the flight change fee as well, regardless of the fare booked.
- If the changes are made 21 days or more prior to the scheduled departure, then the passenger will have to pay the flight change fee of 100 CAD plus additional service taxes.
- As per the WestJet change flight policy, passengers can change their flights until 2 hours prior to their flight’s scheduled departure time.
- Moreover, one can make their flight changes online by using the Manage Trips section available on WestJet’s official website.
- Same-Day Flight Change Policy Of WestJet: Major Guidelines
- As per the WestJet same day flight change policy, the airline allows you to late-show for its next available flight. However, this is solely subjected to seat availability.
- The same-day flight changes can be made only to the next WestJet flight that is flying to the same destinations as per the original booking destination, and also you’ll be payable for the fare differences (if higher).
- Besides, you’ll also be payable for the flight change fee and other surcharges for your same day flight changes on WestJet.
Furthermore, you can also opt for same-day flight change online or do it at the airport on the WestJet kiosk. Therefore, the aforementioned guidelines are the most important ones that you should know before making any flight changes to your WestJet booking, however, if you wish to know more about the WestJet same day flight change policy or the flight change policy, then feel free to get connected with the airline’s professionals at its customer service.
Can I change my flight within 24 hours WestJet?
Whenever you go on a trip, you start by booking your flight ticket. You prepare and plan all the things to have the best journey experience. But what if you end up being in some trouble and you can no longer take your scheduled flight? If you are struggling with whether you can change your flight to the same day 24 hours before the departure. Then yes, but for that, you should know the terms and conditions which will be followed for the same. If you will be well aware of these, then you can quickly go through the process without much difficulty.
Can you reschedule a flight same day?
Yes, you can reschedule your flight for the same day of the departure. But for that, you should know what is the flight change Policy of WestJet. So you can change your flight without much trouble:
- If you change your flight within 24 hours of purchasing, then no cancellation charges will be taken.
- You can change Westjet flights 72 hours prior to the scheduled departure, and the charges will be taken.
- If you have some medical history because of which you cannot take the scheduled flight and want to change it, then you can do it by submitting the necessary documents.
- It will cost up to $25 to $100 to change a flight, including the fare difference if applicable. The cost depends on the class, destination, and the time you have changed your flight.
Can I reschedule my flight 2 hours before the flight?
The flight can be changed or canceled on the same day, but if you are doing it 2 hours before the scheduled flight, then it is possible with domestic flights only. To change your international flights, you should change them at least 4 hours prior to departure. Follow the given steps to change your flight ticket:
- Visit the official website of WestJet.
- Click on “Manage Trips” and then “Manage flights.”
- Fill in your reservation code and last name.
- The ticket details will be open.
- Click on the Menu and then select the Change.
- From the given option, select the flight change and choose the date and time to which you want to reschedule your flight.
- Submit the details. You will receive the confirmation on your registered email address or phone number.
The above information will enlighten you about how you can change or reschedule your flight and what will be the terms and conditions for doing the same. For more queries, visit the official website of WestJet.
How do I speak to a live person at Breeze Airways?
How do I speak to a live person at Breeze Airways? Breeze Airways provide underserved routes to the US and other parts of the world. You can acquirRead More
Bookmyflightticket.com is an independent travel agency, not associated with any third party company. Bookmyflightticket providing flight booking and related information to all travellers and they can ask any queries,