What happens if Singapore Airlines cancel the flight?
Are you worried about what will happen if your flight on Singapore Airlines is cancelled? If your Singapore Airlines flight, which you had scheduled for a future trip, is cancelled and you're not sure what to do about it, this information will help. When a passenger's flight is cancelled for whatever reason, Singapore Airlines delivers the best service in a most suitable manner. Are you interested in learning more about what happens if Singapore Airlines cancel the flight? In such case, you can refer to the information provided below to learn more about what will happen if your flight is cancelled by Singapore Airlines.
What is the policy of Singapore Airlines if a flight is cancelled?
Because of a range of unforeseen circumstances, Singapore Airlines may be abruptly cancelled a flight. For that case, the airline must follow particular criteria in interest of the passenger who has suffered. Furthermore, you could learn more about what happens if Singapore Airlines cancels your flight in the points below.
- If Singapore Airlines cancels your flight, you will be authorized to rebook or obtain a refund for the portion of the ticket that would not be used, according to their policy.
- If a flight is cancelled by Singapore Airlines, passengers may indeed be eligible to receive travel credits as part of the airline's travel waiver program.
- One can rebook an alternative flight if Singapore Airlines cancels their flight by heading to help request portal then picking the rebook choice from there.
- If a traveler wishes to book an alternate flight in place of the cancelled one, they must do it directly with the airline by phoning them. This cannot be done through the website.
- On the other hand, if someone does not want to book an alternate flight, they can claim a refund for the full amount of the ticket paid by them.
- The passenger will be entitled to earn extra credits starting from SGD 75 through SGD 500 if they choose to receive a refund for their cancelled flight ticket in the form of travel credits.
What is the Singapore Airline's refund policy?
Singapore Airlines has established a number of important regulations that outline the different requirements that must be met in order to receive a full refund. If you want to know more details about the Singapore Airlines refund policy, please read the points below.
- If you cancel a Singapore Airlines flight inside 24 hours of making a reservation, you can claim a full refund.
- Passengers who have had their flights cancelled and the airline is unable to identify a suitable alternative are also given a complete refund.
- Refunds for credit card payments are processed in one week after confirmation. On the other hand, passengers have to wait 20 days to get a refund for payments by cheque or cash.
If you have been thinking about what is the Singapore Airlines cancellation fee or anything else, you may contact the airline's customer service staff for assistance. Apart from that, you can find out all about what follows when Singapore Airlines cancels a flight and how it affects passengers who have been impacted.