All You Need To Know About The Updated Disney Cruise Cancellation & Refund Policies
Have you booked a cruise on Disney Cruise? But due to any unavoidable reason do you wish to cancel it? Well, in that case, you’ll want to know about Disney’s cruise cancellation policy. This will help you to get through the tough circumstances and get refunds as well. Hence, read further to know about the important pointers from Disney’s cruise line cancellation policy.
Disney Cruise Line Cancellation Policy?
Disney allows its cruisers a certain period under which they can cancel their bookings. The refunds on this cruise liner depend upon various factors such as the completion of payments before the departure, sailing date, length of sailing booked, date of cancellations. Also, the longer is the cancellation date or expensive sailing, the lesser the refund amount would be. Moreover, here what you need to before you wander How long does it take to get a refund from Disney Cruise Line.
- If you have booked your cruise during or before the global pandemic, and your sailing is departing through June 2021, then you can make full payments for up to 2 months before the scheduled departure date. This applies to all types of sailings.
- The cruise cancellation fee is temporarily relaxed for sailing scheduled for June 2021 from 119 days prior to sailing to 59 days prior to the sailing. Travelers who have booked their sailings in non-Suite and Concierge categories are only eligible for this.
- For cruisers who have booked their cruise in Suite and Concierge categories, Disney Cruise Line has relaxed the cancellation fee schedule from 90 days to 60 days prior to sailing.
- As per the revised term, Disney cruisers who made their reservations by December 31, 2020, for departures before May 31, 2021, can move up their sailing date for up to 15 days prior to the embarkation. However, the date changes must be made from the original cruise booked to the one that will depart before May 31, 2022.
- In the event, if any cruiser is experiencing Covid-19 symptoms, or have been tested positive within 14 days prior to the sailing date, or have come in contact with someone who has had symptoms, can make the date change to another sailing departing before May 31, 2022, or choose to get a full refund.
- In case, if any cruiser experiences COVID-19 symptoms on the day of embarkation, then he/she will be denied boarding and provided full refunds.
- Under the “temporary suspension of service” circumstances, if Disney cancels your booked cruise, then you’ll be eligible for either a future cruise credit equivalent to the ticket purchase amount or a full refund (if you have paid fully or partially).
How long does it take to get a refund from Disney Cruise Line?
It takes usually 90 days to process the refund on Disney Cruise Line vacation against cancellations. The refunds are provided in the original form of payment that cruisers have used originally to make bookings.
In case, if you are still wondering What Is Disney Cruise Line Cancellation Policy, then contact the cruise line’s customer services for more info.