Etihad Airways Reservations
Etihad Airways is among the largest airlines in the UAE, which serves the passengers with the best and luxury services. With its operational flights, 81 domestic and international are covered. A passenger can book a flight with the airline to avail of the services. Traveling is full of fun when your loved ones sat next to you isn’t?, if you want to travel via air, then Etihad Airways would be the best choice for you. So what are you waiting for? Before it gets too late, complete the flight booking 2-3 weeks before the scheduled departure of the flight with Etihad Airways reservation number.
Stick with the steps to reserve a seat on Etihad Airways.
- At the beginning of the process, move to the official website of Etihad Airways.
- Next, Enter the “Origin” and “Destination” Points.
- Provide the Date of Traveling.
- Choose the preferred class of traveling and add the number of passengers.
- Hit on “ search” You will be displayed a list of flights moving to the destination.
- Select the right one based on your choice.
- Fill in all the required information about the passenger.
- Complete the payment process and get the confirmation mail of the flight ticket over the registered mail id.
If in any case, you got stuck while completing the flight booking and your payment gets to deduct. For that, a dedicated customer support team of Etihad Airways remains active throughout the year to help you. Let’s move down the street to see every process in detail.
Get in Touch with Etihad Airways
This service remains active always, just find the official phone number of the airlines and dial it to share the concern directly to the live representative of the airline. Besides, above all the points on Etihad Airways Reservations with BookMyflightticket.com, if you require further assistance, you can call directly to their support number to get immediate feedback or assistance, or else you can visit the airport directly to sort everything in your presence like about the baggage policies and check-in policies.
Etihad Airways Reservations Contact Number
Grabbing cheap flight tickets can be a hectic task for some of the passengers as they somehow miss out on some of the amazing deals. Luckily, to overcome this issue, Etihad Airways offer customer support services, where one can contact the airline representative to seek help for online booking.
Assistance for booking reservations with Etihad Airways
For the passengers who are not aware, the airline offers assistance at airline customer service to book Etihad Airways Reservations by offering details about the lowest fare available and ongoing deals that one can grab for their booking.
To seek assistance for booking reservations with Eithad Airways, the passenger can dial the customer support number launched by the airline and gather complete info to grab the best fare. However, to save additional costs, one can even book their reservations by following the online booking steps.
- On the homepage, click on the book option and select the travel type for the booking.
- Provide the Flying From and Flying To locations and mention a suitable travel date.
- Provide cabin preference and enter the number of traveling with the airline.
- Now, search for the best fare available and confirm the booking by providing the details of those traveling.
- And then, the passenger can make payment for the same using the available payment options.
Other services offered by Etihad Airways customer support
As the airline strives to offer its passengers the finest services, once the passenger contact customer service via Etihad Airways contact number, they can seek the listed services apart from the online booking assistance:
- Managing the booked reservations
- Assistance for passengers traveling with special requirements
- Help for planning trip with infants and children
- Resolving issues related to refunds and compensation
- Upgrade and online check-in assistance
- Details about various procedures and policies
Alternatively, the passenger can contact customer service for Etihad Airways Reservations queries by using the below-mentioned options:
- Chat support: The passenger can seek prompt help by using the chat service of the airline present on the official website.
- Social media handles: Lastly, the passenger can make use of the social media handles to seek quick assistance.
What are the Guidelines On Rebooking Policy & Reservation Policy Due To COVID-19 On Etihad Airways?
If you are considering a flight from or from Abu Dhabi sometime soon, below is all the information that contains everything you need to hear about Etihad airways COVID-19 policy. Abu Dhabi is getting ready for the return of friendly guests. The UAE's federal immigration service confirmed that they would immediately restart granting tourist visas.
- Unlimited changes on cash bookings: The speed at which entry rules will alter seems to be the most critical challenge to planning travel at the moment. A fine ride today might not be tomorrow. Etihad will allow unrestricted modifications to the dates of all new tickets booked by 31 October 2020. You've got to pay for the disparity of fare. In the current atmosphere, though, that seems like a minor possibility. You will claim a refund for future travel if you can not travel at all.
- No fees to change Etihad Guest booking: Bookings for Miles have always been more versatile as compared to cash bookings. Previously, though, there was an AED 100 fee to alter a booking for Guest Miles. On bookings made before 31 October 2020, Etihad will waive the shift fee. The 10 percent Guest Miles deduction on returns, sadly, stays in effect at the moment.
- Complimentary COVID-19 Insurance Cover: Etihad includes free COVID-19 insurance protection on all airline fares up to 31 December 2020.
- COVID-19 tests are mandatory: All flying on an Etihad Airways flight is expected to have a COVID-19 test before departure, regardless of where you begin or finish your trip. Between 48 and 96 hours before your flight departs, you must take the exam.
These were all the guidelines regarding the COVID in the Etihad airline, if there is still an issue with Etihad airways reservations, then feel free to contact the customer care service number and ask all the details easily.
How Much Does It Cost to Reserve a Seat on Etihad Airways?
Want to travel via air on your favorite window seat or near to the main cabin on Etihad Airways? Then you can easily reserve your seat as Etihad Airways allow its passengers to reserve a seat of their choice by paying some extra charges that depend on the type of fare. But before making Etihad Airways reservations for your favorite seat, you should know about the policy and seat selection fee that can help you to reserve a seat as per the fee. If you don’t have any knelowdge about the seat selection fee of Etihad Airways, then you can follow the mentioned instructions.
Etihad Airways seat reservation fee:
- Passengers are allowed to reserve standard seats by paying a small fee up to 24 hours from the scheduled departure for the Economy, Saver, and Classic fare.
- Seats can also be booked between 24 hours and even at the departure’s time during the online check-in process without any additional cost.
- Passengers would be required to pay AED 130 to reserve a seat in the front of Economy class whereas AED 520 for the extra legroom seats.
- The cost to book Standard seats in advance is AED 100 whereas seats in Economy Flex, First, and Business class can be booked without any additional cost.
You will be required to pay the above-described Etihad Airways reservation fee in order to reserve a seat in advance. But if you still require any kind of assistance regarding the seat reservation fee or other, then you can directly contact the customer service team of Etihad Airways.
Etihad Airways Support
For any help, Etihad airways reservations can be contacted. The representative will serve with the best possible services. The details of contact are available on the official website of Etihad airways.