How do I request a wheelchair on Turkish Airlines?
Do you want to request a wheelchair for someone traveling outside of the country with Turkish Airlines having disabilities or any injury? Then you can do that as Turkish Airlines provide special assistance to its passengers where one can make a wheelchair request per the prescribed rules. A wheelchair request can be made online or offline at least 48 hours before the flight's scheduled departure.
Steps to add a wheelchair on Turkish Airlines reservations:
- First of all, visit the official Turkish Airlines website using a preferred browser on your computer or phone.
- Now look for the Manage Reservations section available at the top side and click on it.
- Enter the reservations number and last name into the given field.
- Now you can click on Find Reservations or Continue tab (805) 626-7010.
- Click on your booking for that you want to add the wheelchair, and then you can choose the option Special Assistance from the scroll-down menu.
- After that, you can enter the required details and pay the applicable fee if required and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
How to Request Airport Wheelchair Assistance?
Many circumstances come when you might need wheelchair assistance at the airport to/from your preferred destination whenever you travel via air. One can quickly request wheelchair assistance through the different ways at the airport and if you don’t know how to do that, then follow the mentioned instructions:
- Book wheelchair assistance prior to the departure: You can request the wheelchair at the time of booking that must be done at least 72 hours before the scheduled departure of your flight as per the rules.
- Ask at the ticket office: If you forgot or don’t have enough time to request online, you can also reach the ticket office or at the airport early and make a request for the wheelchair. The representative will be available before your flight departs at the airport upon your request.
- Request over the phone call: You can also request wheelchair assistance over the phone call, and you can directly talk to the customer service team of airlines or airports to get the wheelchair assistance.
How Do I Add a Wheelchair to My Flight?
Do you want to add a wheelchair to your recent booking flight? Then you can easily add it 72 hours before the scheduled departure that is possible to do online after following the below steps in a simple manner:
- Go to the Official Airlines website and click on the Manage booking section (805) 626-7010.
- You are required to enter the booking number and last name into the given field.
- You can click on the Continue tab after entering the details.
- Now click on a booking for that you want to add-on wheelchair.
- After that, you can click on the Special assistance option.
- Add a wheelchair and then follow the on-screen instructions.
You will be able to know how do I add a wheelchair to Turkish Airlines flight quickly after following the above-given instructions. If you still require any help related to wheelchair assistance, contact the customer service team of Turkish Airlines.
Terms and conditions for travelers to turkey
Passengers whose final destination is Turkey are (Turkish Airlines) required to submit a negative COVID-19 PCR test which is taken 72 hours before (based on sample time) the scheduled time of departure flight. PCR test should be taken from organizations approved by Turkish Airlines.