How to upgrade Austrian Airlines flight ticket
Austrian Airlines is a flag carrier of Austria and a subsidiary of Lufthansa group. It was founded in 1957 with headquarter in Vienna International Airport. With more than 80 fleet size Austrian airlines serve to 130 destinations in 55 countries worldwide. Based in Schwechat, Austria and a member of Star Alliance, Austrian Airlines is one of the famous airline companies in the world. Austrian Airlines also provides premium economy and business seats to its passengers just like any other major airline. However, the company provides various ways to upgrade seat reservations such as using miles, bidding options, online check-in, etc. If you are looking forward to upgrade your current Austrian flight reservations to premium economy or business class then read this article further to know the upgrade process.
Here Are Some Steps To Upgrade
In order to do so, simply go to your Booking Option at Austrian Airlines under “My Bookings”.
Enter the amount for the upgrade you want using the scale and then click on “Next”.
Enter your credit card information.
Enter Details On Tickets That You Want To Upgrade.
Check your upgrade details and personal information and submit your request.
Steps For Austrian Airlines Upgrade To Premium Economy
Follow the steps given below to levitate your travel comfort by upgrading to premium economy.
- Go to the Austrian Airlines official website.
- Scroll to the “Manage existing booking” section and enter the last name and the booking code in their respective fields.
- Now click on the view booking button.
- You should be able to view all your bookings. Select the booking that you wish to upgrade.
- Click the upgrade button and select premium economy in the cabin/class.
- Make the payments via using your credit card and confirm your booking.
Various upgrade options are available
- Bid upgrade:- If you have an Austrian Airline flight ticket, you can enjoy all the comforts of a higher travel class.
- Upgrade for a fixed price:- Treat yourself to an upgrade for a fixed price on your next flight.
- Upgrade with web check-in:- You can upgrade at last minute when you check-in online.
- Upgrade with miles:- You can book upgrade with miles online from just 10,000 miles.
- Upgrade at the airport:- Simply ask the ground crew at the airport for seat availability in Premium Economy or Business class.
- Upgrade onboard:- Ask the flight attendant for any available seat in Premium Economy and Business class, purchase easily with your credit card onboard.
The upgrade process for Austrian airlines upgrade to business is also similar to the aforementioned steps.
However, you can also use other methods for upgrading your reservations such as miles, bidding, onboard upgrade, etc. Here are the steps for Austrian Airlines business class upgrade.
- Navigate to the official website of Austrian Airlines in your web browser.
- Go to the “Manage existing booking” section
- Enter the last name and the booking code and click on the view booking button.
- View all your bookings and select the one that you want to upgrade.
- Click on the upgrade button and select business in the cabin/class.
- Make the payments and confirm your booking.
- You’ll receive the upgrade booking confirmation email on your email address.
Searches related to How to upgrade Austrian Airlines flight ticket
- Austrian Airlines Upgrade to Premium Economy
- Austrian Airlines Premium Economy
- Austrian Airlines Flight Status
- Austrian Airlines Check-in
- Austrian Airlines Booking
- Austrian Airlines Business Class
- Austrian Airlines international flights
For more information on Austrian Airlines upgrade, you can contact the company’s customer service. The professional executive will surely help you with the relevant information.