United Airlines Customer Service
United Airlines is based in Willis Tower, Chicago, Illinois, U.S. and is one of the major airlines of the United States with a fleet size of 777. And the airline serves a number of services that make traveling more convenient and more relaxing without facing any glitch. Moreover, if any passenger faces any problem while accessing its services, in that situation, United Airlines customer service comes into the act and provide complete support with full information. Moreover, we have collected some information that will help you to understand its features and services. Kindly, go through it.
How to manage United Airlines Reservations?
United Airlines is the world’s major airline along with America. This airline is known for carrying the maximum number of passengers per day and also has a maximum number of aircraft in its fleet. The airline is such that it has not left any stone unturned in delivering its service to them. United Airlines is known to be a customer-oriented airline that is always ready to help the passengers in every situation.
Also, the officials understand that there can be certain situations that can come knocking around without any notice and as a result affecting the passengers' travel. So, the airline came up with its option to manage the passengers’ reservations with their option of United Airlines manage to book on the official website. To know more about United Airlines and its manage booking option you can read this article further.
Learning Tasks That Can be Performed by United Airlines Manage Booking!
There are various tasks that can be performed by using the manage booking option. And some of the tasks which can be performed are mentioned below.
- Review of reservations
- Allowing the editing, canceling and changing the reservations.
- Upgrading the reservation.
- Asking for special instructions.
And several other tasks can be performed by United Airlines to manage the booking option. A passenger can even manage United Airlines MileagePlus reservations with this option. To know how to proceed you can follow the instructions below.
Knowing How to Use Manage Booking Option!
- Open a web browser and go to the official website of United Airlines from its search bar.
- Tap on “Manage Travel” option from the top of the page and move further.
- Enter the booking or reservation number and last name as on passport and tap “Next”.
- Find the required booking and then tap the “Edit Booking” option. Perform the required function and tap “Confirm” once completed.
- The changes will be mailed to you over the email that you entered at the time of booking.
After knowing the steps on how to manage United Airlines reservations, you can sit back and relax. For any further help, you are free to contact the customer service of United Airlines.
Where Do United Airlines Fly To
This airline covers 108 international routes and 78 domestic routes in 73 nations across Asia, the United States, Europe, and Oceania. From which here is a list of some most frequent flight destinations:
- Costa Rica
- Puerto Rico
- Hong Kong
And many other destinations. Moving to the next segment of this article, you will get to know the procedure for online check-in on United Airlines. Hence we have brought you a series of steps, simply, follow them or contact the United Airlines customer service to complete your online check-in.
How To Check In United Airlines?
- At first, go to the United Airlines website.
- There you have to select Check In tab.
- Further, you would require to fill in the confirmation number, last name, and click on the Search button.
- In addition, you would require to follow the instructions and then select the seat from the available options.
- And then complete the process, and you will get your boarding pass.
- Once you print your boarding pass, your online check-in will be completed.
Moreover, if you face problems while online check-in, contact United Airlines customer service you need to know the baggage policy of United Airlines, then, you should not worry about it.
What Is United Airlines Baggage Policy?
- The sum of all dimensions of all checked baggage must be 158 cm or 62 inches including handles and wheels.
- The maximum weight of checked baggage per bag may vary from flight class to flight class; for economy class travelers it is 50 lbs and for business, and first-class travelers it is 70 lbs.·
- Also, with a dimension 22 cm x 35 cm x 56 cm a passenger can travel with a carry-on bag.
Above all, if you want to know more about United Airlines baggage policy, check-in, flight reservation, or any other services of United airlines, you may contact the United Airlines customer service which is accessible around the clock.